The Senior Director, Global Herbalife One Program Management, is responsible for leading all aspects of the portfolio for GTS/Herbalife One product, the maintenance of existing products, and portfolio projects. Deliver successful business outcomes aligned with the strategic goals and objectives with organizational efficiency and accountability. Lead as a key liaison among various department leaders.
How you would contribute:
- Change agent and influencer who excels at leading team member expectations through new initiatives while achieving deliverables.
- A data-driven leader with a results-oriented approach.
- Support product lifecycles with concrete product deliveries, working closely with Project Managers to contribute to product planning and leading execution.
- Drive the full lifecycle planning and management of projects to ensure they are delivered timely with the encouraged results, but not limited to:
- Project work plans (schedules, resources) and revise with a focus on changing priorities and requirements.
- Manage day-to-day operations of initiative project and scope.
- Prepare and communicate progress/status/risk reports for senior and executive management and lead periodic steering committee meetings with key partners.
- Support any prep and pre-work required for cross-functional project working sessions.
- Ensure clear visibility and organizational readiness across all initiatives.
- Lead and support yearly roadmaps that integrate cross-functionally across all top priority initiatives tied to GTS goals.
- Be the center of excellence for both product and program management subject areas. Hat’s special about the team:
- Dedicated, effective, and experienced people manager to lead a team.
- Decisive leader with the ability to coach teams to implement and perform at high levels on priority work impacting the business.
Skills and background required to be successful:
- Solid understanding of technology-project system-development lifecycles.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office - Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Visio.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills (verbal and written).
- Accomplished at understanding audiences to gain confidence and trust in the delivery.
- Self-motivated with strong leadership, project management, communication, team building, and analytical skills
- Ability to help and lead various projects with an emphasis on the implementation, customization, and support in a fast-paced environment
- Project Management Certification
- Knowledge of MRP/DRP and database systems
- 15 + years of program/project management, including multiple cross-functional initiatives.
- 15 + years in organizational management team development, including building impactful teams organically.
- Develop and lead Project Management Office (PMO) and Project Portfolio Processes.
- Product Management principals, methodologies, and practices and leading projects within a product management framework.
- Expert at integrating projects, development roadmaps, and driving integration
- Change manager and business transformation skills, especially for business architecture transformations (capabilities, workflows, applications).
- Excellent relationship-building skills that foster collaboration and effective working relationships
- With business leaders, team members, vendors, and other departments.
- Data-driven and results-oriented with the capability to bridge the gap between business and shareholders to prioritize and efficiently implement and deliver effectively.
- Dynamic work style, agent for necessary change employing an iterative approach to build capabilities in the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 15+ years of equivalent work/informative experience
At Herbalife, we value doing what’s right. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected characteristic. We value diversity, strive for inclusivity, and believe the differences among our teammates is a key contributor to Herbalife’s ongoing success.
Herbalife offers a variety of benefits to eligible employees in the U.S. (limited to the 50 States and the District of Columbia), which includes Group Health Programs, other Voluntary Benefit Programs, and Paid Time Off. Group Health Programs include Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Basic Life/AD&D; Short-Term and Long-Term Disability and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Other Voluntary Benefit Programs include a 401(k) plan, Wellness Incentive Program, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), Supplemental Life/Critical Illness/Hospitalization/Accident Insurance, and Pet Insurance. Paid time off includes Company-observed U.S. Holidays, Floating Holidays, Vacation, Sick Time, a Volunteer Program, Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave, Bereavement Leave, Personal Leave and time off for voting.
If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please email your request to [email protected]