The Sr. Order Management (OM) Application Analyst / Functional Analyst will a work hybrid schedule, and must be available to work onsite at our state of art Innovation and Manufacturing facility in Winston-Salem, NC at least 3 days per week and more if needed and will able to work some from home also. Will collaborae proactively with Applications analysts to translate business and integration requirements into configurable component designs and solutions. The ideal candidate will reflect a mix of deep technical proficiency, application maintenance ownership, and the ability to work optimally with other business and technology personnel and internal customers to provide very responsive support to this global application
HOW YOU WOULD CONTRIBUTE:
- Engage with global multi-functional business teams to analyze enhancement requests and communicate with the development team.
- Work on Projects/Tasks that focus on Order Management.
- Use software development lifecycles, namely Waterfall and Agile and AIM Methodology.
- Perform analysis to understand business requirements and guide ERP development team in proposed solution.
- Responsible for analysis and functional testing application software across production support, enhancements, and projects.
- Understand the key integration points, work multi-functionally across different business processes, and understand challenges faced by business teams.
- Meet service level agreements for production support response and resolution. Find their root cause of issues and vital corrective actions to resolve them permanently
- Serve as a mentor to less experienced Application Analysts.
- Demonstrable ability to define customer requirements, good interpersonal and facilitation skills.
- Follow documentation, software development methodology, version control and testing, and migration standards
- Develops a collaborative environment that champions collaboration
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete tasks in a fast paced environment
SKILLS AND BACKGROUND REQUIRED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- Excellent functional skills with Major ERP applications such as Oracle ERP R12.
- BRD, AIIM and functional documentation expertise. Coordinate with business users and draft requirements, map business process to functional process in Oracle EBS
- Proficiency in PL/SQL, SQL, Workflow, Forms, Reports, XML Publisher, Oracle Development Tools and good debugging skills.
- Test case preparation and business process use cases documentation.
- Proficiency in Oracle Applications R12 and Oracle Fusion
- Understanding of different interfacing mechanisms, Web Services, ETL, etc
- Proficiency in Oracle Advanced Pricing, Modifiers, pricing formulas and qualifiers
- Expertise in End-to-End Oracle Order to Cash, Order to Shipping cycles. Expertise in modules OM, INV and Shipping
- Solid understanding of relational databases (including tables, views, indexes, table spaces etc.), including understanding of Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERDs) and the translation of business requirements into them.
- Hands-on software troubleshooting experience and Ability to conduct research into software-related issues and products
- Experience with organizational change management tools and processes, including source code control, versioning, branching, defect tracking and release management.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Oracle and ERP API’s
- Ability to identify system impact for small- and large-scale initiatives
- Experience with global implementations of Oracle EBS Applications, building highly available, scalable, and secure systems.
- Coordinate migrations/implementation of changes between the different Application environments (i.e., Development, Test, and Production).
- Expertise in the Interfaces, conversion and data migration between different Oracle ERP modules, Oracle Cloud, Salesforce and 3rd party applications.
- Experience working in a DevOps Framework.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced agile development environment
- Passion for measuring and improving code.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, multitasking and presentation skills
- 5 years of experience in IT/Technology.
- 5 years of experience in covering ERP systems such as Oracle R12
- 5 years of experience with SQL queries and understanding Oracle Application APIs
- 5 years of demonstrated skill in preparation and maintenance of implementation documents, test cases, Project Lifecycle experience in an ERP (Oracle) environment is a must, including knowledge in using Oracle Application Object Library (AOL/FND) and Salesforce.
- Understanding of cloud applications like AWS or Azure.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in related field
At Herbalife, we value doing what’s right. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected characteristic. We value diversity, strive for inclusivity, and believe the differences among our teammates is a key contributor to Herbalife’s ongoing success.
Herbalife offers a variety of benefits to eligible employees in the U.S. (limited to the 50 States and the District of Columbia), which includes Group Health Programs, other Voluntary Benefit Programs, and Paid Time Off. Group Health Programs include Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Basic Life/AD&D; Short-Term and Long-Term Disability and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Other Voluntary Benefit Programs include a 401(k) plan, Wellness Incentive Program, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), Supplemental Life/Critical Illness/Hospitalization/Accident Insurance, and Pet Insurance. Paid time off includes Company-observed U.S. Holidays, Floating Holidays, Vacation, Sick Time, a Volunteer Program, Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave, Bereavement Leave, Personal Leave and time off for voting.
If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please email your request to [email protected].