The Oracle Process Manufacturing Application Analyst will be responsible for collaborating proactively with Applications analysts to translate business and integration requirements into configurable component designs and solutions. The ideal candidate will reflect a mix of deep technical proficiency, application maintenance ownership, and the ability to work effectively with other business and technology personnel and internal customers to provide very responsive support to this global application
HOW YOU WOULD CONTRIBUTE:
- Engage with global multi-functional business teams to analyze enhancement requests and communicate with the development team.
- Work on Projects/Tasks that focus on Oracle Process Manufacturing.
- Use software development lifecycles, namely Waterfall and Agile and AIM Methodology.
- Perform analysis to understand business requirements and guide ERP development team in proposed solution.
- Responsible for analysis and functional testing application software across production support, enhancements, and projects.
- Understand the key integration points, work multi-functionally across different business processes, and understand challenges faced by business teams.
- Meet service level agreements for production support response and resolution. Solve issues, find their root cause, and any necessary corrective actions to resolve them permanently
- Serve as a mentor to less experienced Application Analysts.
- Demonstrable ability to define customer requirements, good interpersonal and facilitation skills.
- Follow documentation, software development methodology, version control and testing, and migration standards
- Develops a cooperative environment that champions collaboration
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete tasks in a fast paced environment
SKILLS AND BACKGROUND REQUIRED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- Excellent Functional skills in Oracle Process Manufacturing (OPM)
- Experience in designing and supporting Oracle Process manufacturing modules
- Ability to write and complete SQL queries and understand PL/SQL API
- Proficiency in Oracle Applications R12 and Oracle Fusion
- Able to handle incidents, problem tickets, change requests, work with developers/technical team, document MD50 documents, test functionalities and release code or data fixes in a timely manner by following change management process with quality compliance
- Able to work closely with end users including in the manufacturing plant, with operators, supervisors, etc. on the plant floor and provide L2 Support for Manufacturing modules within defined SLAs
- Solid grasp of relational databases (including tables, views, indexes, table spaces etc.)
- Solid grasp of Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERDs) and the translation of business requirements into them
- Experience with organisational change tools and processes
- Ability to identify system impact for small- and large-scale initiatives
- Self-managing: well organized, with strong multi-tasking and time management skills; maintains attention to detail and work independently in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment
- Willingness to work in flexible schedule, track incident metrics and propose service/process improvements
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels with sensitivity to cultural diversity
- Ability to effectively lead multiple, competing, high-priority projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Effective writing and diagramming skills
- 5+ years of experience in IT/Technology.
- 5+ years of experience in covering ERP systems such as Oracle and Salesforce
- 5+ years of experience with SQL queries and understanding Oracle Application APIs
- 5+ years of demonstrated skill in preparation and maintenance of implementation documents, test cases, Project Lifecycle experience in an ERP (Oracle, Salesforce) environment is a must, including knowledge in using Oracle Application Object Library (AOL/FND) and Salesforce.
- Understanding of cloud applications like OCI or Azure.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in related field
At Herbalife, we value doing what’s right. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected characteristic. We value diversity, strive for inclusivity, and believe the differences among our teammates is a key contributor to Herbalife’s ongoing success.
Herbalife offers a variety of benefits to eligible employees in the U.S. (limited to the 50 States and the District of Columbia), which includes Group Health Programs, other Voluntary Benefit Programs, and Paid Time Off. Group Health Programs include Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Basic Life/AD&D; Short-Term and Long-Term Disability and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Other Voluntary Benefit Programs include a 401(k) plan, Wellness Incentive Program, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), Supplemental Life/Critical Illness/Hospitalization/Accident Insurance, and Pet Insurance. Paid time off includes Company-observed U.S. Holidays, Floating Holidays, Vacation, Sick Time, a Volunteer Program, Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave, Bereavement Leave, Personal Leave and time off for voting.
If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please email your request to [email protected]