POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT:
The Principal Application Developer (Salesforce) will a work hybrid schedule, and must be available to work onsite at our state of art Innovation and Manufacturing facility in Winston-Salem, NC at least 2-3 days per week and more if needed and will able to work some from home also. Will act as a technical expert on a specific area in Application Services - Salesforce Servicecloud, focusing on providing expertise, guidance, and support on high-expertise areas. This role leads all development activities and coordinates with other multi-functional teams to ensure delivery.
- Interview various non-technical managers to understand complex, dynamic business rules/process and then create detailed, specific, and comprehensive documentation for implementation in systems like Salesforce Service Cloud, Partner Communities, and other integrated systems
- Develop, implement, and run Salesforce integration strategies and critical initiatives
- Seek out ways to apply Salesforce to improve processes, productivity and build scalable solutions
- Apply Service cloud features to enhance the Support model. (Apply tools like Chat/Chatter/Einstein Bots/Analytics etc…)
- Creates and leads custom objects, fields, formulas, reports, and dashboards
- Design and optimize user interfaces using Visual force pages
- Develop and maintain validation rules and custom workflow rules
- Develop lightning components and integrate the components in the application
- Builds and leads various Integrations to & from the salesforce platform
- Develop compelling web application functionality, including business logic and user interactions on high-traffic web applications
- Lead team to research, develop, deploy, and maintain software for use within the company, designs, codes, tests, ensures quality assurance, debugs, and deploys application system
- Create and update automated test scripts, unit testing, acceptance testing etc...
- Work closely on an agile team of product owner, other engineers, and scrum master in a collaborative environment
- Lead solution design and architecture, collaborating with other principal developers, dev managers and architects
- Partner with product management to understand product vision and drive business value
- Contribute to and align with Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) requirements for Service-level Objectives and meet service level agreements for production support response and resolution
- Mentoring staff and associate developers in the team, to make them understand about the techs that needed to run the project smoothly.
- Take part in data/service/API/web/mobile design architecture discussions and pro-actively give solutions/recommendations.
- CI/CD pipeline ownership/working with ops for production deployment and postproduction validation/support.
- Provide technical guidance and mentoring to others in areas of expertise
- Being readily available to solve any unforeseen production downtimes/incidents
- Experience designing and building product features on SFDC platform
- Experience designing and building, Enhancing features on Service Cloud platform
- Demonstrated understanding of and experience with Salesforce.com architecture and API
- Proficient understanding of lightning component development
- Strong knowledge of relational databases and data modeling including Salesforce.com SOQL, SOSL query language
- Experience using the Force.com data loader and handling data migration assignments. Proficiency in Java, SOAP, REST services
- Knowledge of MVC concepts, object-oriented methodologies, and approaches
- Familiarity with development tools such as Eclipse & GIT
- Experience creating RESTful web services in salesforce platform
- Experience creating API’s, calling API’s, email services & hands on extensive Apex programming
- Experience in using the admin features of salesforce for data security & controls
- Experience debugging issues in a sandbox and in production
- Strong understanding of established architecture and development patterns
- Strong OOP knowledge, programming knowledge, design patterns, SOLID design principles
- Dependency Injection and IoC Container concept knowledge, log aggregation technologies, remote debugging, pro-active monitoring, and alert system knowledge
- Responsive mobile development, Xamarin and / or React Native
- Web services (SOA), REST, MSMQ, ESB,
- Relational and non-relational data, ORM, knowledge on cloud solutions,
- Identifying system impact for a given requirement or change
- Basic source control practices and branching
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Certificates / Training:
- Certifications demonstrating industry recognition for area of expertise
- Admin & Platform developer certifications on SFDC platform
- Architect level certification preferable on SFDC platform
- 6+ years’ experience in applications with deep expertise in one area
- 4+ Years’ experience in design & development of end-to-end complex applications
- Bachelor’s in computer science or equivalent
At Herbalife, we value doing what’s right. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected characteristic. We value diversity, strive for inclusivity, and believe the differences among our teammates is a key contributor to Herbalife’s ongoing success.
Herbalife offers a variety of benefits to eligible employees in the U.S. (limited to the 50 States and the District of Columbia), which includes Group Health Programs, other Voluntary Benefit Programs, and Paid Time Off. Group Health Programs include Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Basic Life/AD&D; Short-Term and Long-Term Disability and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Other Voluntary Benefit Programs include a 401(k) plan, Wellness Incentive Program, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), Supplemental Life/Critical Illness/Hospitalization/Accident Insurance, and Pet Insurance. Paid time off includes Company-observed U.S. Holidays, Floating Holidays, Vacation, Sick Time, a Volunteer Program, Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave, Bereavement Leave, Personal Leave and time off for voting.
If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please email your request to [email protected].