This job posting is no longer active.
Position Type: Regular Full-Time
External ID: 8900
Location: Winston-Salem, NC, United States
Date Posted: Jun 2, 2023
POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT:
The Forklift Operator, Packaging under supervision performs a variety of duties relating to the packaging of manufactured product. These activities include but are not limited to: packaging records and standard operating procedures. This position is also responsible for cleaning equipment and work areas, and following proper documentation procedures
• Ensure all product and components required for daily production are in the appropriate staging area in a timely manner to ensure availability before production begins. Once a project is completed ensure any remaining product/components are returned back to inventory.
• Operates equipment accurately and per training.
• Perform quality checks on work. If defects are found notify lead/supervisor immediately.
• Inspect finished product continually through process to identify defects.
• Cleans and maintains processing rooms and equipment, attention to detail in the working environment.
• Follow GMPs and written SOPs.
• Follow all company policies and procedures including safety rules and regulations.
• Perform work in a timely manner.
• Operate forklifts in a safe and appropriate manner to insure no damage occurs to the product, pallet racks, forklifts, and other equipment while loading/unloading, transferring, and storing products.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Ability to quickly move hands in order to package product in a timely manner
• Basic math skills required to control inventory.
• Good communication skills.
• Able to understand, speak, write and read English
• 3 months experience working in a packaging line
• 6 months forklift experience
• Experience working independently as well as in a team environment.
• High school diploma or GED
• Problem-solving skills
• Prior general safety training.
At Herbalife, we value doing what’s right. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected characteristic. We value diversity, strive for inclusivity, and believe the differences among our teammates is a key contributor to Herbalife’s ongoing success.
Herbalife offers a variety of benefits to eligible employees in the U.S. (limited to the 50 States and the District of Columbia), which includes Group Health Programs, other Voluntary Benefit Programs, and Paid Time Off. Group Health Programs include Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Basic Life/AD&D; Short-Term and Long-Term Disability and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Other Voluntary Benefit Programs include a 401(k) plan, Wellness Incentive Program, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), Supplemental Life/Critical Illness/Hospitalization/Accident Insurance, and Pet Insurance. Paid time off includes Company-observed U.S. Holidays, Floating Holidays, Vacation, Sick Time, a Volunteer Program, Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave, Bereavement Leave, Personal Leave and time off for voting.
If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please email your request to [email protected]