This job posting is no longer active.
Category: Human Resources
Position Type: Regular Full-Time
External ID: 9660
Location: Torrance, CA, United States
Date Posted: Nov 17, 2023
Hiring Range: 170,000.00 to 205,000.00 USD Annually
The HR Director, Business Partnering will work in partnership with business leaders, key partners, HR colleagues across the CoE (Center of Excellence) and GBS (Global Business Service) to shape, develop and deliver HR plans and solutions in line with Corporate and Functional strategies. In particular this role will be responsible for the Technology organization within Herbalife (GBS, GTS, DO and Cyber) in the US and Mexico. The incumbent will be responsible for areas like workforce management, performance management, compensation management, recognition, leadership development, talent management and succession planning via analyzing human capital data, identifying trends, and making recommendations to generate positive workforce outcomes for the organization. The successful candidate will provide counsel and coaching to leadership and will be responsible for driving HR projects and initiatives across areas of responsibility.
HOW YOU WOULD CONTRIBUTE:
• Function as an independent strategic business partner to senior management in organizational reviews, learning and development, succession planning and talent identification.
• Provide coaching and counseling to management on issues related to employee relations, including guidance around fair and legal resolutions, preparation of corrective action documents, performance management, investigations, and terminations.
• Lead & support people change activities/programmes as required
• Interpret, explain, and ensure adherence to Company and government rules, regulations, and procedures. Advise management on employment law compliance.
• Work with corporate management to motivate employees and identify organizational performance improvements.
• Use HRIS data to proactively assess staffing, employment activity, turnover and other HR metrics to improve health of organization.
• Analyze data and provide strategic advice to management relating to workforce planning and hiring strategies, including DEI efforts.
• Foster innovation & contribute to process improvement and ‘building it better’
• Build and maintain strong relationships with key partners to drive understanding, commitment and support for HR globally.
• Develop constructive partnerships with key partners such as the GBS centers and COE leaders.
• Uphold Herbalife Ethical standards & be an advocate for its vision and values.
• Lead special projects as necessary.
• Additional duties as assigned
SKILLS AND BACKGROUND REQUIRED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
• Working experience in IT environment/ industry
• Solid understanding of Tech domain
• Strong Business Acumen
• Proven ability to act in a strategic capacity with the organization’s leadership
• In-depth knowledge of employment laws and governmental regulations
• Strong interpersonal and influencing skills and ability to interact with employees at all levels, from tech professionals through SVPs
• Highly motivated teammate with excellent communication skills and dedication to providing exemplary client service
• Ability to organize workload for effective implementation.
• Strong facilitation and mediation skills when dealing with difficult conversations
• Strong innovation perspective to facilitate the sharing of ideas and participate in new HR projects
• Global outlook and understanding of working with diverse cultures
• Transformation/change experience (HR & business)
• Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
• 10-12 years’ HR Business Partnering experience managing / counselling staff and/or business partners in strategic operations.
• Solid background in California labor laws and regulations.
• Demonstrated ability to manage complex employee relations management cases.
• Bachelors degree
At Herbalife, we value doing what’s right. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected characteristic. We value diversity, strive for inclusivity, and believe the differences among our teammates is a key contributor to Herbalife’s ongoing success.
Herbalife offers a variety of benefits to eligible employees in the U.S. (limited to the 50 States and the District of Columbia), which includes Group Health Programs, other Voluntary Benefit Programs, and Paid Time Off. Group Health Programs include Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Basic Life/AD&D; Short-Term and Long-Term Disability and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Other Voluntary Benefit Programs include a 401(k) plan, Wellness Incentive Program, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), Supplemental Life/Critical Illness/Hospitalization/Accident Insurance, and Pet Insurance. Paid time off includes Company-observed U.S. Holidays, Floating Holidays, Vacation, Sick Time, a Volunteer Program, Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave, Bereavement Leave, Personal Leave and time off for voting.
If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please email your request to [email protected].