This job posting is no longer active.
Category: Warehouse Operations
Position Type: Regular Full-Time
External ID: 8608
Location: Hagerstown, MD, United States
Date Posted: Sep 22, 2023
This position is responsible for planning, controlling, organizing, leading and directing all activities within the facility. Shipping to distributors within the east coast region and support nutritional programs as well as responsible for facility budget, expenses, headcount and overall daily operations of the facility.
HOW YOU WOULD CONTRIBUTE:
• Ensure daily operational goals are achieved in each department
• Responsible for large, long term capital projects which will allow DC to improve production and efficiency
• Guide culture of facility/team building
• Ensure collaboration of teams to achieve effective communication, operations
• Development of personnel for Succession Planning
• Ensure that all NTS, ATS and daily HAP orders are shipped within 24 hours of receipt
• Maintain outbound order accuracy as measured by Quality Assurance to be at least 99.8%
WHAT’S SPECIAL ABOUT THE TEAM:
The environment consists of employees with 1 year tenure or less as the facility opened in 2021. This is a good dynamic as employees grow and learn together and are getting the same new experiences which will assist future new hires in their orientation first hand as they have recently gone through it. Being a new facility, employees grasp the experience of team work which spurns commitment and loyalty among our leaders and employees. The team works cohesively together because of the belief in Herbalife’s mission.
SKILLS AND BACKGROUND REQUIRED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
• 10 years experience operating a distribution center
• Ability to solve practical problems and carry out responsibilities effectively
• Organize workload for effective implementation
• Experience with RF, Bar-Coding. WMS is a plus
• Cirrus Systems, Oracle R12.2, Inventory Management of EBS
• Ability to interact on all levels of organization inclusive of distributors, vendors
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Logistics, or Supply Chain Management
At Herbalife, we value doing what’s right. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected characteristic. We value diversity, strive for inclusivity, and believe the differences among our teammates is a key contributor to Herbalife’s ongoing success.
Herbalife offers a variety of benefits to eligible employees in the U.S. (limited to the 50 States and the District of Columbia), which includes Group Health Programs, other Voluntary Benefit Programs, and Paid Time Off. Group Health Programs include Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Basic Life/AD&D; Short-Term and Long-Term Disability and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Other Voluntary Benefit Programs include a 401(k) plan, Wellness Incentive Program, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), Supplemental Life/Critical Illness/Hospitalization/Accident Insurance, and Pet Insurance. Paid time off includes Company-observed U.S. Holidays, Floating Holidays, Vacation, Sick Time, a Volunteer Program, Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave, Bereavement Leave, Personal Leave and time off for voting.
If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please email your request to [email protected].