This job posting is no longer active.
Category: Human Resources
Position Type: Regular Full-Time
External ID: 10004
Location: Lake Forest, CA, United States
Date Posted: Oct 19, 2023
Hiring Range: 65,200.00 to 77,200.00 USD Annually
THE ROLE: As the Recruiter II, you will play a pivotal role in our global talent acquisition efforts. Your primary responsibility will be to recruit and select exempt and non-exempt positions that support our manufacturing and distribution center facilities worldwide. You will use various resources and creative recruiting methods to attract highly qualified individuals for both high-volume frontline staff and technical/specialized roles. Additionally, you will lead the contingent staffing needs and collaborate with external agencies to meet our evolving business requirements. By establishing strong links with client groups, you will coach, source, recruit, interview, and hire exceptional talent, ensuring our organization has the right people to succeed.
HOW YOU WOULD CONTRIBUTE:
• Conduct end-to-end recruitment processes for a diverse range of positions, from high-volume frontline staff to technical and specialized roles, supporting all aspects of our global operations.
• Use effective recruiting methods to identify and attract highly qualified candidates. Employ creative search strategies to ensure we engage with top talent in the industry.
• Responsible for managing recruitment partners such as third-party agencies and MSP.
• Champion Herbalife’s DEI culture by ensuring inclusive sourcing strategies that reach robust candidate pools.
• Extend and negotiate competitive offers to prospective candidates, ensuring we secure the best talent for our organization.
• Provide mentorship to hiring managers on effective recruiting practices, guaranteeing adherence to company policies and legal requirements.
• Evaluate and improve job descriptions to align with hiring managers' expectations.
• Select adequate recruitment sources and techniques to efficiently meet staffing needs.
• Stay up-to-date with the latest recruiting strategies and developments.
• Create and maintain networks through professional organizations, social media, hiring events, and direct sourcing methodologies to attract top talent.
• Contribute to driving the Talent Acquisition function forward by participating in department projects, improving processes, and providing extraordinary service to our candidates, team members, and business partners.
• Fulfill other duties as assigned, supporting the broader organizational goals.
WHAT’S SPECIAL ABOUT THE TEAM:
As part of our dynamic Talent Acquisition team, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with cross-functional teams and support various functions on a global scale. At Herbalife, we value collaboration, celebrate success together, and cultivate continuous learning and innovation. Join us and be a pivotal part of a team that works together to support Herbalife's global operations, driving excellence in talent acquisition and organizational success.
SKILLS AND BACKGROUND REQUIRED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
• 3 years of recruiting experience in a manufacturing, distribution center or high-volume environment.
• Innovative and creative approach to recruitment methodology.
• Ability to build and cultivate relationships by providing coaching, guidance, and direction to candidates, team members, and business partners.
• Proficient in researching and identifying cost-effective employer branding solutions.
• Exceptional customer service, troubleshooting, and problem-solving abilities.
• Strong prioritization and follow-through skills, capable of handling changing priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced manufacturing and distribution center environment.
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications and Applicant Tracking Systems.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Effective teammate capable of working independently within established guidelines or as a team.
• High level of interpersonal skills, with the ability to handle confidential information with poise, tact, and diplomacy.
• Comfortable with change in a continuous improvement environment.
• A flexible work schedule is needed to accommodate our 3 shift operations and support sites in various time zones.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: (Share supervisory duties, if applicable)
• High school diploma or 1ED
At Herbalife, we value doing what’s right. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected characteristic. We value diversity, strive for inclusivity, and believe the differences among our teammates is a key contributor to Herbalife’s ongoing success.
Herbalife offers a variety of benefits to eligible employees in the U.S. (limited to the 50 States and the District of Columbia), which includes Group Health Programs, other Voluntary Benefit Programs, and Paid Time Off. Group Health Programs include Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Basic Life/AD&D; Short-Term and Long-Term Disability and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Other Voluntary Benefit Programs include a 401(k) plan, Wellness Incentive Program, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), Supplemental Life/Critical Illness/Hospitalization/Accident Insurance, and Pet Insurance. Paid time off includes Company-observed U.S. Holidays, Floating Holidays, Vacation, Sick Time, a Volunteer Program, Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave, Bereavement Leave, Personal Leave and time off for voting.
If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please email your request to [email protected].