POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT:
The Oracle Process Manufacturing Functional Analyst / Application Analyst will work a hybrid schedule, and must be available to work onsite at our state of art Innovation and Manufacturing facility in Winston-Salem, NC at least 3 days per week and more if needed and will able to work some from home also. Will collaboratie proactively with Applications analysts to translate business and integration requirements into configurable component designs and solutions. The ideal candidate will reflect a mix of deep technical proficiency, application maintenance ownership, and the ability to work effectively with other business and technology personnel and internal customers to provide very responsive support to these global applications. Role will be investigating, researching, and procuring software applications and also install, configure, and maintain applications such as EBR, CPLW, PWS, MFG ERP for the GTS Manufacturing, Quality systems & Transportation product portfolio.
HOW YOU WOULD CONTRIBUTE:
- Engage with global multi-functional business teams to analyze enhancement requests and communicate with the development team
- Documents and understands the current business processes and software usage with view of future state direction alignment.
- Work on Projects/Tasks that focus on Herbalife’s Plan to Build (PTB), to Deploy processes including, but not limited to Process manufacturing, Inventory, Costing, Work in Process, Bills of Material, Quality, Supply Chain Planning, Purchasing, and iProcurement.
- Produce documents, process diagrams, presentations, charts, and other materials to support the technical requirements.
- Analyze, configure Oracle, document, and present solutions to meet business needs.
- Participate in the requirements lifecycle, including functional requirements, business logic and rules, interface requirements, user interaction behaviors, and other system interaction requirements.
- Participate in project meetings, design reviews, training, exercises, and other events as required in support of projects throughout the entire software development lifecycle.
- Perform set-ups and configuration in Oracle E-Business suite and provide requirements to developers where required to extend functionality. Complete application testing prior to turning over to user teams for final testing.
- Assist user teams in completing application testing prior to putting code into production.
- Perform informative and training course work to support development and implementation activities.
- Develop functional specifications of system improvements and bug fixes for implementation by the Technical Team.
Able to work closely with end users including in the manufacturing plant, with operators, supervisors, etc. on the plant floor and provide L2 Support for Manufacturing modules within defined SLAs
- Excellent Functional skills in Oracle Process Manufacturing (OPM) on Major ERP applications like Oracle and Salesforce.
- Extensive experience configuring, implementing, and supporting Oracle eBusiness R12 OPM - Oracle Process Manufacturing environments.
- R12 -VCP ASCP Advanced Supply Chain Planning and MRP experience required.
- Proficient reading SQL and PL/SQL for trouble shooting and day-to-day support.
- Understanding of Oracle Workflows, APIs, and Open Interfaces using within Oracle eBusiness
- Solid grasp of relational databases (including tables, views, indexes, table spaces etc.) and of Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERDs) and the translation of business requirements into them.
- Hands-on software troubleshooting experience and ability to conduct research into software-related issues and products
- Experience with organizational change tools and processes, including source code control, versioning, branching, defect tracking and release management.
- Ability to identify system impact for small- and large-scale initiatives
- Oracle eBusiness Applications Experience, with relevant R12 module experience (GMF, MFG, INV, PO, OE, WSH, MRP, ASCP) to support business functions in area of responsibilities
- Coordinate migrations/implementation of changes between the different Oracle Application environments (i.e., Development, Test, and Production).
- Self-managing: well organized, with strong multi-tasking and time management skills; maintains attention to detail and works independently in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment.
Willingness to work in flexible schedule, track incident metrics and propose service/process improvements
Ability to interact effectively at all levels with sensitivity to cultural diversity
Ability to optimally balance multiple, exciting, high-priority projects
Excellent oral and written communication skills. Effective writing and diagramming skills
- 5+ years of experience in IT/Technology, in covering ERP systems such as Oracle eBusiness Applications
- 5+ years of experience with SQL queries and understanding Oracle Application APIs
- 5+ years of proven skills in preparation and maintenance of implementation documents, test cases, Project Lifecycle experience in an ERP (Oracle, Salesforce) environment is a must, including knowledge in using Oracle Application Object Library (AOL/FND) and Salesforce.
- Understanding of cloud applications like AWS or Azure.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in related field or equivalent experience.
- Master’s degree in Business, Information Technology or equivalent
- Experience with working on a cross-functional teams, with team members inside and outside of IT, at different levels including up to Director level Experience with international or multi-level marketing business
- Experience with complex, multi-national application implementations
At Herbalife, we value doing what’s right. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected characteristic. We value diversity, strive for inclusivity, and believe the differences among our teammates is a key contributor to Herbalife’s ongoing success.
Herbalife offers a variety of benefits to eligible employees in the U.S. (limited to the 50 States and the District of Columbia), which includes Group Health Programs, other Voluntary Benefit Programs, and Paid Time Off. Group Health Programs include Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Basic Life/AD&D; Short-Term and Long-Term Disability and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Other Voluntary Benefit Programs include a 401(k) plan, Wellness Incentive Program, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), Supplemental Life/Critical Illness/Hospitalization/Accident Insurance, and Pet Insurance. Paid time off includes Company-observed U.S. Holidays, Floating Holidays, Vacation, Sick Time, a Volunteer Program, Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave, Bereavement Leave, Personal Leave and time off for voting.
If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please email your request to [email protected].