This job posting is no longer active.
Category: Human Resources
Position Type: Regular Full-Time
External ID: 10330
Location: , United States
Date Posted: Oct 25, 2023
Hiring Range: 75,000.00 to 85,000.00 USD Annually
POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT:
The Analyst I, Compensation will assist with the administration of the US base and variable compensation programs, including performance management, bonuses, and any other incentive related programs. The position will respond to salary surveys, assist with job evaluation, conduct regular job pricing and periodic analyses of market competitiveness, generate reports and conduct analyses using the HRIS, and maintain updated and organized compensation-related documents, standard forms, and files.
• Respond to requests for market review and pricing of new and existing jobs in Service Now, ensuring internal and external equity and appropriate FLSA status
• Assign positions to the proper pay grades and job codes based upon results of job analysis
• Work with US-based HR Business Partners and Management to understand and define positions; conduct position analysis interviews with various department leaders
• Provide consultation and service to US-based Management and HR Business Partners regarding market trends, position, classifications, and application of compensation programs and policies
• Respond to various salary surveys annually with accurate information by posted deadlines
• Assist with creating a streamlined approach to storing and retrieving standard/repetitive data required annually for surveys
• Assist with administration of all incentive related programs, including performance management, merit, bonus, and equity
• Maintain and run periodic as well as ad-hoc reports on compensation-related data from the HRIS system
• Conduct regular audits to ensure accuracy of data
• Respond to data requests and use Excel to manipulate data for analysis
• Conduct periodic internal salary analysis to ensure market competitiveness
• Assist global Total Rewards team with ongoing projects, project timelines, presentations, communication materials, policies, etc.
• Assist with design, implementation, communication, and administration of new incentive plans and recognition and rewards programs.
• Remain up-to-date on federal and state regulations and educate employees, management, and HR staff as necessary
• Assist with the administration of the global online rewards and recognition portal
• Perform additional duties as assigned
At Herbalife, we value doing what’s right. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected characteristic. We value diversity, strive for inclusivity, and believe the differences among our teammates is a key contributor to Herbalife’s ongoing success.
Herbalife offers a variety of benefits to eligible employees in the U.S. (limited to the 50 States and the District of Columbia), which includes Group Health Programs, other Voluntary Benefit Programs, and Paid Time Off. Group Health Programs include Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Basic Life/AD&D; Short-Term and Long-Term Disability and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Other Voluntary Benefit Programs include a 401(k) plan, Wellness Incentive Program, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), Supplemental Life/Critical Illness/Hospitalization/Accident Insurance, and Pet Insurance. Paid time off includes Company-observed U.S. Holidays, Floating Holidays, Vacation, Sick Time, a Volunteer Program, Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave, Bereavement Leave, Personal Leave and time off for voting.
If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please email your request to [email protected].