This job posting is no longer active.
Category: Global Technology Services
Position Type: Regular Full-Time
External ID: 9761
Location: Torrance, CA, United States
Date Posted: Nov 29, 2023
Hiring Range: 129,269.28 to 145,330.08 USD Annually
The Data Engineer role is responsible for data modelling, design, optimization, security and administration of ETL/ELT tools and data engineering interfaces. The role will be responsible for building data interfaces focusing on data accuracy, completeness and availability. The role will analyze source and target systems design, build and test solutions to make data available Business intelligence systems, websites mobile apps and other applications.
HOW YOU WOULD CONTRIBUTE:
• Design, Build, Test and migrate ETL/ELT systems and data interfaces
• Analyze and design source and target systems data architectures
• Design and implement data tables, functions, views, procedures and routines to provide accurate and complete data to BI and data applications.
• Identify opportunities for technical innovation that add value to the platform.
• Assist in establishing and embedding data management and governance processes.
• Enhance performance in the Applications environment.
• Meet service level agreements for production support response and resolution.
• Research, Design and Develop technical solutions to a pre-defined requirement and develop components including extensions, views, customizations, modifications, reports, and workflows independently or as a part of a team.
• Follow documentation, software development methodology, version control and testing, and migration standards.
• Develop and improve the current data architecture, emphasizing data security, data quality and timeliness, scalability, and extensibility.
• Provide technical guidance and mentoring to others in areas of expertise.
• Deploy and use various technologies and run pilots to design low latency data architectures at scale
• Collaborate with BI teams, business analysts, product managers, and application teams to provide data for BI, web, mobile applications
• Collaborate with business analysts, data scientists, product managers, and BI teams to develop, implement, and validate KPIs, statistical analyses, data profiling, prediction, forecasting, clustering.
• Develop a cooperative environment that fosters knowledge sharing.
SKILLS AND BACKGROUND REQUIRED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
• 5+ year’s experience in working with data in a data mart, warehousing, OLTP environment.
• 5+ year’s experience working with ETL/ELT and data movement tools.
• Bachelor’s in information technology, computer science or related field
At Herbalife, we value doing what’s right. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected characteristic. We value diversity, strive for inclusivity, and believe the differences among our teammates is a key contributor to Herbalife’s ongoing success.
Herbalife offers a variety of benefits to eligible employees in the U.S. (limited to the 50 States and the District of Columbia), which includes Group Health Programs, other Voluntary Benefit Programs, and Paid Time Off. Group Health Programs include Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Basic Life/AD&D; Short-Term and Long-Term Disability and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Other Voluntary Benefit Programs include a 401(k) plan, Wellness Incentive Program, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), Supplemental Life/Critical Illness/Hospitalization/Accident Insurance, and Pet Insurance. Paid time off includes Company-observed U.S. Holidays, Floating Holidays, Vacation, Sick Time, a Volunteer Program, Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave, Bereavement Leave, Personal Leave and time off for voting.
If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please email your request to [email protected].