Position Type: Regular Full-Time
External ID: 10200
Location: Winston-Salem, NC, United States
Date Posted: Sep 6, 2023
The Team Leader, Changeover Technician is responsible for leading and guiding the changeover department on their respective shift. This will include scheduling work assignments of the technicians, final review and approval of all changeovers, interaction with the Engineering Dept., Maintenance Dept. and Sanitation Dept. regarding any issues with equipment or procedures. The Team Leader will be a Working Lead, assisting in breakdown of equipment, cleaning, and
re-assembly/ set-up of the line to run the next product when needed. This position will receive direction from the Supervisor and work closely with line leads to ensure schedule adherence.
• Perform review and approval of line set ups ahead of production schedule to minimize line down time.
• Maintain department metrics and discuss daily with the team to find opportunities for improvement, as well as recognizing successes.
• Working with the Planning Dept., create, coordinate and maintain a task schedule for the team.
• Will instill a positive team environment, operating in an organized manner, with priority and respect for all.
• Supervise and assist when necessary, the disassembly of production packaging line after completion of run, observing for any signs of missing parts, excessive part wear, broken parts, or any concerns.
• Report to Packaging Line Supervisor any worn, defective parts, or line concerns immediately.
• Daily interaction with the Sanitation Dept. regarding timely cleaning and sanitation of all disassembled parts.
• Supervise and assist when necessary, the re-assemble of the production line according to the schedule.
• Perform all duties within OSHA safety rules and regulations at all times.
• Closely adhere to all GMPs and SOPs.
• Provide input to supervisor regarding personnel requirements and needs, report any daily personnel issues that will / could jeopardize schedule adherence.
• Assist supervisor with vacation scheduling based online needs and provide input on performance reviews.
• Review equipment condition and provide CMMS or similar system to leverage repairs and change.
• Other duties as assigned.
Leads a team of up to 10 Changeover Technicians
• Good mechanical proficiency
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Must be highly team oriented.
• High Attention to Detail
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in English.
• Experience in a fast-paced production environment
***Must have a valid state issued driver's license.***
• 2 years of experience in a Changeover / Mechanical repair assembly role.
• Previous experience operating in a GMP, FDA regulated organization.
• 2 years of experience with powder or liquid packaging equipment.
• High School of GED graduate.
• Previous Leadership experience in a production environment
• Credentials reflecting formal maintenance training
At Herbalife, we value doing what’s right. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected characteristic. We value diversity, strive for inclusivity, and believe the differences among our teammates is a key contributor to Herbalife’s ongoing success.
Herbalife offers a variety of benefits to eligible employees in the U.S. (limited to the 50 States and the District of Columbia), which includes Group Health Programs, other Voluntary Benefit Programs, and Paid Time Off. Group Health Programs include Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Basic Life/AD&D; Short-Term and Long-Term Disability and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Other Voluntary Benefit Programs include a 401(k) plan, Wellness Incentive Program, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), Supplemental Life/Critical Illness/Hospitalization/Accident Insurance, and Pet Insurance. Paid time off includes Company-observed U.S. Holidays, Floating Holidays, Vacation, Sick Time, a Volunteer Program, Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave, Bereavement Leave, Personal Leave and time off for voting.
If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please email your request to [email protected].