Position Type: Regular Full-Time
External ID: 10201
Location: Winston-Salem, NC, United States
Date Posted: Sep 8, 2023
POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT:
The 3rd Shift Sanitation Changeover Supervisor will oversee the work of the Changeover Team and be responsible for their training, scheduling, performance, and adherence to company policies. This position will coordinate with Quality, Packaging, and Maintenance to implement and refine the Manufacturing Sanitation & Change Over team. The Sanitation Changeover Supervisor will lead the program through both tactical and strategic initiatives in accordance with established company procedures, quality standards and government or regulatory guidelines to ensure a sound Manufacturing Sanitation & Changeover Program.
• Maintain a good working relationship with employees through strong interpersonal and oral communications, teamwork, counseling, and fair and consistent enforcement of Company policies and procedures.
• Plan, supervise and direct Changeover & Sanitation Team personnel to achieve short- and long-term departmental objectives.
• Ensure Changeover Team is properly trained and competent in all technical aspects of their positions.
• Actively promote and maintain a safe work environment.
• Establish staffing guidelines and distribute workload to deliver maximum results.
• Maintain two-way dialog with direct reports on work and results.
• Communicate company and departmental goals and objectives assuring that these are clearly understood by the team.
• Complete and maintain all necessary documentation including applicable current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) documents.
• Ensure programs are defined, implemented, and effective for all aspects of Manufacturing Sanitation & Changeover.
• Changeover adherence – develop/define appropriate tooling needs for line availability for facility and manufacturing equipment, to ensure compliance to scheduling.
• Tooling Controls - Maintain effective management to capture tooling controls for packaging, proper equipment identification, (min/ max levels) and safety and are compliant with Herbalife and regulatory requirements.
• Empowers Manufacturing Sanitation Department to adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices. • Takes ownership of department deficiencies and implements countermeasures with the appropriate sense of urgency. Communicates deficiencies and countermeasures to applicable leadership.
• Personally, understands packaging manufacturing equipment and identify & capture gaps.
• Develops and reports Manufacturing Sanitation & Change Over status.
• Keeps abreast of all current and new equipment technologies.
• Oversees packaging set up equipment—“Tooling” for change overs and bottle changes.
• Other duties assigned.
• Leads a team of up to 12-15 employees across multiple shifts, in addition, this position will coordinate (temps, contractors, vendors, etc.) regarding Manufacturing Sanitation & Change Over.
• Maintain department logistics and employee development plans.
• Develop/ Maintain/ Track department training and development.
• Support department needs and priorities.
• Develop/ Coach and lead by example.
• Utilize CMMS systems to identify gaps and needs for equipment and improvements.
• Manage through ambiguity.
• 5 years of work experience using cGMP or other documentation principles. i.e., , inventory or regulatory procedures.
• 2 years of supervisory experience following and ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures as well as safety.
• Knowledge of cGMP, FDA and other pharmaceutical regulatory requirements
At Herbalife, we value doing what’s right. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected characteristic. We value diversity, strive for inclusivity, and believe the differences among our teammates is a key contributor to Herbalife’s ongoing success.
Herbalife offers a variety of benefits to eligible employees in the U.S. (limited to the 50 States and the District of Columbia), which includes Group Health Programs, other Voluntary Benefit Programs, and Paid Time Off. Group Health Programs include Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Basic Life/AD&D; Short-Term and Long-Term Disability and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Other Voluntary Benefit Programs include a 401(k) plan, Wellness Incentive Program, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), Supplemental Life/Critical Illness/Hospitalization/Accident Insurance, and Pet Insurance. Paid time off includes Company-observed U.S. Holidays, Floating Holidays, Vacation, Sick Time, a Volunteer Program, Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave, Bereavement Leave, Personal Leave and time off for voting.
If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please email your request to [email protected].