Analyst, Associate Product Support - India
This job posting is no longer active.
Category: Member Services/Customer Service
Position Type: Regular Full-Time
External ID: 10596
Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Date Posted: Dec 28, 2023
POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT:
The Associate Product Support Analyst is responsible for diagnosing and resolving application issues to ensure optimal performance and usability for the various system users and providing root cause analysis with recommendations for improvements. Also shares the responsibility for the day-to-day maintenance and support of consumer and Member applications in operation, including tasks related to identifying and troubleshooting application issues and escalation. This individual may also work with the product team to support software projects from inception through implementation and maintenance including working on specifications to help define the user experience for an improved system. They may be required to documents project requirements, user stories and other project artifacts. They may also require skills to detect, analyze, diagnose, report and resolve problems and create enhancement requests associated with applications. Some basic understanding of programming and debugging duties may be required in order to develop queries/reports of varying complexity and to troubleshoot application issues.
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand complex, dynamic business rules, and apply those rules into fully understanding the application.
- Engage end users and internal business units to support the application to ensure it is fully operational with minimal issues or defects.
- Functional understanding of the systems and the development framework for system implementation and maintenance.
- Review and track online application trends for recommendations for improvement and support
- Advanced ability to research, analyze and recommend improvements to the applications.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Working ability to effectively recognize and manage interpersonal communication needs.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results under limited supervision
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with all levels of an organization
- Handle customer service situations in a professional manner and maintain customer satisfaction as a primary goal
- Effective working relationships with all functional units of the organization
- Ability to interact effectively with individuals from different countries and cultures, with a sensitivity to cultural diversity
- Ability to organize workload for effective implementation of multiple concurrent projects
- Knowledge of technical aspects of web application development and design including .NET, SQL, HTML, XML, Java / Java script. Proficiency in writing the SQL Queries.
- Thorough knowledge of information systems concepts and terminology
- Strong work ethic with an emphasis on service and quality.
- Ability to function as an effective team member or independently
- Motivated self-starter with initiative
- Experience with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Visio
- 1-2 years demonstrated experience in the Technology/IT industry.
- 1-2 years demonstrated experience with .NET client/server and/or Internet application/business analysis on an enterprise wide system.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Understanding of CRM, application usability, preferably Salesforce
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Experience with complex, multi-national application implementations
- Good Knowledge in the implementation of .Net application and proficiency in writing the SQL queries
Please review EMEA&I Description box