Category: Global Technology Services
Position Type: Regular Full-Time
External ID: 10377
Location: Torrance, CA, United States
Date Posted: Nov 8, 2023
Hiring Range: 133,800.00 to 149,900.00 USD Annually
The Manager, Portfolio Management is responsible for leading and maintaining an enterprise data analytics & AI portfolio program to ensure that projects and programs are planned for according to Herbalife’s Digital Office business unit’s demands and priority and delivered. Support the data portfolio vision and mission, help to plan, and implement strategic programs and tactical projects. Lead a portfolio team consisting of data centric team members as well as handle data organization’s relationship with its business internal/ external team members and technology leadership.
HOW YOU WOULD CONTRIBUTE:
• Work with data portfolio leadership to implement data portfolio management strategy and roadmap aligned with the organization's goals and
• Define and implement data governance practices, standards, and policies to ensure data quality, consistency, and compliance.
• Collaborate with partners to understand their data needs, requirements, and priorities, and align data initiatives with their strategic objectives.
• Assess and prioritize data initiatives based on their potential business impact and return on investment.
• Develop and deliver reports, presentations, and dashboards to communicate data portfolio performance and insights to senior management and customers.
• Stay updated with industry trends, new technologies, and regulatory changes related to data management, and incorporate them into the data portfolio management strategy.
• Provide leadership, guidance, and mentorship to a team of data professionals, encouraging a culture of data excellence, teamwork, and continuous improvement.
• Have a bird’s eye-view of portfolio’s finances and mange budget and vendor relationships.
Teams of 3-5
SKILLS AND BACKGROUND REQUIRED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
• Proven experience in data management, data governance, or data portfolio management, preferably in a leadership role.
• Solid understanding of data management principles, methodologies, and standard processes.
• Familiarity with data governance frameworks and data quality management techniques.
• Proficiency in data management tools, technologies, and platforms.
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
• Strong leadership and team management abilities, with the capacity to encourage and empower a team.
• Outstanding communication and stakeholder leadership skills, with the ability to optimally convey sophisticated data concepts to non-technical audiences.
• Strategic mindset with the ability to align data initiatives with business goals and objectives.
• Solid grasp of regulatory requirements and data privacy considerations.
• Continuous learning demeanor and a passion for staying up-to-date with the latest advancements in data management.
• 9+ years of relevant work experience in IT working at various levels, technologies, and lines of business.
• Bachelor’s or Master's in information technology, computer science, data science or related field.
At Herbalife, we value doing what’s right. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected characteristic. We value diversity, strive for inclusivity, and believe the differences among our teammates is a key contributor to Herbalife’s ongoing success.
Herbalife offers a variety of benefits to eligible employees in the U.S. (limited to the 50 States and the District of Columbia), which includes Group Health Programs, other Voluntary Benefit Programs, and Paid Time Off. Group Health Programs include Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Basic Life/AD&D; Short-Term and Long-Term Disability and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Other Voluntary Benefit Programs include a 401(k) plan, Wellness Incentive Program, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), Supplemental Life/Critical Illness/Hospitalization/Accident Insurance, and Pet Insurance. Paid time off includes Company-observed U.S. Holidays, Floating Holidays, Vacation, Sick Time, a Volunteer Program, Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave, Bereavement Leave, Personal Leave and time off for voting.
If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please email your request to [email protected].