Position Type: Regular Full-Time
External ID: 11376
Location: Los Angeles, CA, United States
Date Posted: Nov 13, 2023
Hiring Range: 77,700.00 to 85,100.00 USD Annually
This position will perform routine and ad-hoc financial analysis and act as financial partner for various business segments.
How you would contribute:
• Serve as the primary financial business partner for assigned business segments (local and international)
• Assist in preparation and analysis of annual financial budget and monthly financial forecasts
• Perform monthly budget/forecast/actual variance analyses; identify sources of variance; work with business partners to identify cost reduction and savings opportunities.
• Perform ad-hoc financial planning and analysis reporting and analysis as required.
• Evaluate and make recommendations on proposed capital projects. Evaluate business opportunities and risks as well as financial metrics including return on investment and payback
• Forecast revenue trends and analyze and understand underlying distributor metrics
• Assist in the quarterly preparation of analysis and information for earnings call and analyst discussions.
• Participate in preparation of Board of Directors presentations for budget and quarterly updates.
• Perform additional duties as assigned.
What’s special about the team:
• The Corporate FP&A team leads Herbalife’s key planning processes and is comprised of a group of individuals with a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences. The team also works on a variety of ad-hoc analyses and interacts frequently with executives as well as with their regional counterparts. The team environment in which it operates encourages a high level of autonomy with an emphasis on accountability.
Skills and background required to be successful:
• Expert level proficiency in all MS Office applications
• Proficiency in Onestream software
• Strong data management and analytical skills with the ability to produce ad-hoc or standardized reports
• 2-4 years’ experience in financial analysis and/or accrual accounting, or related coursework
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Economics, or similar field
At Herbalife, we value doing what’s right. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected characteristic. We value diversity, strive for inclusivity, and believe the differences among our teammates is a key contributor to Herbalife’s ongoing success.
Herbalife offers a variety of benefits to eligible employees in the U.S. (limited to the 50 States and the District of Columbia), which includes Group Health Programs, other Voluntary Benefit Programs, and Paid Time Off. Group Health Programs include Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Basic Life/AD&D; Short-Term and Long-Term Disability and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Other Voluntary Benefit Programs include a 401(k) plan, Wellness Incentive Program, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), Supplemental Life/Critical Illness/Hospitalization/Accident Insurance, and Pet Insurance. Paid time off includes Company-observed U.S. Holidays, Floating Holidays, Vacation, Sick Time, a Volunteer Program, Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave, Bereavement Leave, Personal Leave and time off for voting.
If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please email your request to [email protected].