Category: Global Technology Services
Position Type: Regular Full-Time
External ID: 10941
Location: Torrance, CA, United States
Date Posted: Nov 13, 2023
Hiring Range: 151,400.00 to 172,700.00 USD Annually
POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT:
The Program Manager II oversees and coordinates different related projects in a company to ensure they benefit one another and meet business goals. Their main duties include organizing Data & Analytics
programs and activities to improve company efficiencies, building long-term goals for company projects, and developing program/project budgets. This role will collaborate with the creation and execution of project planning, scheduling, monitoring, reporting, and implementing project and/or interrelated programs activities. The job progression identifies responsibilities ranging from providing support for medium to large scale projects to development of strategic or tactical operational plans.
• Execution of program strategy alignment, program benefits management, program stakeholder engagement, program governance, program lifecycle management.
• Leads program and project planning, scheduling, monitoring, and reporting activities for projects
• Facilitates needs assessment and the development of recommended project control solutions to be used for planning, scheduling, and tracking projects through integration of various PM tools
• Determines, monitors, and reviews all program economics to include costs, operational budgets, staffing requirements, resources, and risks
• Plans, schedules, monitors, and reports on activities related to the program and its components
• Controls program and project requirements, scope, as well as change management
• Establishes appropriate metrics for measuring key program criteria
• Creates and facilitates communication plans, ensuring that appropriate information is exchanged with key internal customers
• Facilitates status review meetings among project team members and clients
• Identifies and recommends contingency measures
• Manages a program and manages projects with a team size of approximately 10 to 30 individuals
• Identifies and assembles the appropriate blend of resources to meet project needs and requirements; manages sub-contractors
Leads a team (increases with level)
• Strong communication and strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to interact effectively at all levels, to technical, non-technical, and executive audiences with sensitivity to cultural diversity
• Strong program and project management skills
• Ability to support multiple projects and corresponding documentation
• Ability to work and understand multiple project methodologies
• Ability to break down problems and estimate effort
• Deep Knowledge of Project Management Tools and Processes
• Familiarity with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)/ Agile / Scrum principles
• 10+ years of technology experience
• 8+ years of IT Project Management experience or equivalent
• 5+ years of IT Program Management experience
• Bachelor's in Information Technology, Business or equivalent
Certificates / Training:
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
• Program Management Professional certification
• SAFe Agile/Scrum certification
At Herbalife, we value doing what’s right. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected characteristic. We value diversity, strive for inclusivity, and believe the differences among our teammates is a key contributor to Herbalife’s ongoing success.
Herbalife offers a variety of benefits to eligible employees in the U.S. (limited to the 50 States and the District of Columbia), which includes Group Health Programs, other Voluntary Benefit Programs, and Paid Time Off. Group Health Programs include Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Basic Life/AD&D; Short-Term and Long-Term Disability and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Other Voluntary Benefit Programs include a 401(k) plan, Wellness Incentive Program, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), Supplemental Life/Critical Illness/Hospitalization/Accident Insurance, and Pet Insurance. Paid time off includes Company-observed U.S. Holidays, Floating Holidays, Vacation, Sick Time, a Volunteer Program, Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave, Bereavement Leave, Personal Leave and time off for voting.
If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please email your request to [email protected].