This job posting is no longer active.
Category: Global Technology Services
Position Type: Regular Full-Time
External ID: 10975
Location: , United States
Date Posted: Dec 1, 2023
Hiring Range: 114,300.00 to 125,900.00 USD Annually
POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT:
The Vendor Management Analyst III, manages relationships with the Global Technology Services (GTS) top key strategic vendors, evaluates current and potential vendors, identifies risks and serves as the point of contact. As this role progresses, the Analyst III will gain responsibility in being responsible for the strategic vendor relationships and take on greater presence in vendor and internal leadership activities including development of long-term vendor strategies. This role will collaborate with GTS Leaders and GSS Leadership.
• Partner across GTS to develop and maintain current vendor architecture documentation; participate in strategy sessions to develop target vendor architecture
• Partner with the Sr. VMO Manager to research and regularly update repository of global regulatory requirements for vendor management governance in all countries where GTS operates
• Participate in the ongoing training of the GTS governance model across GTS teams
• Partner with accountable owners (i.e. GTS senior leaders) to ensure GTS’ strategic vendors are meeting their SLAs
• Partner with GTS accountable business owner, Information Security and Risk Management to conduct initial and periodic updates to vendor risk assessments
• Coordinate with Service Integration team and other VMO team members to communicate all vendor performance to GTS leadership
• Partner with strategic vendors to prepare them for all quarterly business review meetings
• Support Procurement (GSS) and Technology (GTS) in various data needs of contract lifecycle e.g., requests for information RFI), request for proposal (RFP), Statement of Work scope (SOW) and contract renewals (e.g. hardware/software consumption) as needed with strategic vendors
• Initiate escalation with vendors’ account management and customer success teams to ensure issues and incidents with GTS strategic vendors are addressed and resolved in a timely manner and to GTS’ satisfaction
• Support GTS and financial teams with purchase requests and purchase order information and history as needed
• Perform additional duties as assigned
• Strong communication and program management skills
• Expert knowledge of technology categories (e.g., Hardware, Software, Network, Telecom) and market leaders
• Significant experience in vendor contract management and negotiations
• Strong attention to detail
• Proficient in MS Excel and MS Project
• Proficient in vendor management software tools e.g. ServiceNow, Hiperos, Archer, MetricStream or others
• 5+ years managing IT vendor relationships or related experience (e.g., Strategic Sourcing, Procurement, Contract Management, etc.)
• Experience as key contact between technology and large strategic vendors
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in business, information technology, or related
Certificates / Training:
• Related certifications in vendor risk and data analysis
• Understanding of financial modeling, including Capex/Opex impact of contract terms
At Herbalife, we value doing what’s right. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected characteristic. We value diversity, strive for inclusivity, and believe the differences among our teammates is a key contributor to Herbalife’s ongoing success.
Herbalife offers a variety of benefits to eligible employees in the U.S. (limited to the 50 States and the District of Columbia), which includes Group Health Programs, other Voluntary Benefit Programs, and Paid Time Off. Group Health Programs include Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Basic Life/AD&D; Short-Term and Long-Term Disability and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Other Voluntary Benefit Programs include a 401(k) plan, Wellness Incentive Program, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), Supplemental Life/Critical Illness/Hospitalization/Accident Insurance, and Pet Insurance. Paid time off includes Company-observed U.S. Holidays, Floating Holidays, Vacation, Sick Time, a Volunteer Program, Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave, Bereavement Leave, Personal Leave and time off for voting.
If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please email your request to [email protected].