Category: Member Compliance
Position Type: Regular Full-Time
External ID: 10086
Location: Hisar, HR, India
Date Posted: Dec 19, 2023
Provide dedicated support and coaching to Herbalife Nutrition Distributors so that they can conduct their businesses in a correct, ethical, and fair manner.
Provide a world class customer service experience and develop strong partnerships with Herbalife Nutrition Distributors and Business Partners with emphasis on providing subject matter expertise (SME) and support on the Rules of Conduct, Business Marketing Plan, local regulatory requirements, policies, and procedures.
HOW YOU WOULD CONTRIBUTE:
Responsible for case management by performing core investigative tasks, includes but not limited to:
• Obtaining, evaluating and analyzing evidence, take statements, and draft comprehensive reports that summarize the investigation/research efforts.
• Analyze data to detect irregularities in Distributor Business Practices, such as volume, order and or receipting trends.
• Conduct in-depth investigations of suspicious activity, such as Marketing Plan Manipulation efforts.
• Evaluate business practices to identify risk areas for Rules of Conduct and regulatory violations.
• Document all investigative activities by using applicable databases and internal systems.
• Synthesize current business intelligence or trend data to support recommendations for action.
• Prepare recommendation for investigation findings based on factual evidence.
• Prepare evidence for presentation with Management and Legal.
Perform proactive research in order to minimize potential violations related to Distributor business activities includes but not limited to:
• Internet research and/or any media,
• Identify or monitor current and potential issues, using business intelligence tools
• purchasing products from suspicious channels and/or work with external agencies.
Should be visiting Nutrition Clubs and conduct trainings to distributors at different locations.
Use critical thinking skills to spot relevant issues; identify, analyze, and weigh relevant evidence in order to draw sound conclusions in complex matters.
Understand due process principles, ability to prioritize, and align with the defined processes and meet SLAs.
Interact and communicate professionally with various departments, Distributors and customers in written, email or in person interactions.
Uplift and protect Herbalife’s reputation through partnerships with Distributors so that their messages are consistent with the company’s.
WHAT’S SPECIAL ABOUT THE TEAM:
The Team thrives in a dynamic and collaborative environment, where open communication and knowledge sharing are valued. They actively engage with various departments and stakeholders, fostering a culture of collaboration and mutual respect. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning, the team maintains a proactive approach to staying updated on regulatory changes. Their commitment to integrity and accountability creates a positive work atmosphere, promoting growth, collaboration, and success in managing compliance within the organization.
SKILLS AND BACKGROUND REQUIRED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
• A positive, outgoing personality (especially attitude, enthusiasm, and flexibility) with the ability to Work effectively, as a team, with co – workers as well as all levels of management
• Must be self – motivated and highly attentive to detail and follow up.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English as well as local Language. Knowledge in other Dialects would be a plus.
• Good Administrative skills
• Excellent Analytical skills
• Excellent Interpersonal skills
• Hands on computer skills (Knowledge of MS Office is a plus)
• The ability to work flexible hours.
• The ability to work under Deadline pressure while maintaining a positive, Professional attitude in a very fast – paced environment.
• 2-3 years relevant working experience, and ideally within Distributor Service.
• University Graduate
• University Graduate