Full Stack Developer III
This job posting is no longer active.
Category: Global Technology Services
Position Type: Regular Full-Time
External ID: 10988
Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Date Posted: Jan 8, 2024
POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT:
The Developer, Full Stack is responsible for the analysis, design, construction, configuration, testing, and implementation of business and technical information technology solutions through application of appropriate software development life cycle methodology. The developer needs to have a sharp eye for spotting defects and should be a team player and excellent communicator.
- Develop with quality through hands-on development and attention to detail
- Contribute as part of a team to research, develop, deploy, and maintain software for use within the company, designs, codes, tests, ensures quality assurance, debugs and deploys application system
- Work closely on an agile team of product owner, other engineers and scrum master in a collaborative environment
- Uses appropriate tools to analyze, identify, and resolve business and/or technical problems
- Readily available to troubleshoot and solve unforeseen production incidents
- Develop compelling application functionality, including business logic and user interactions on high-traffic applications using specialized knowledge for UI frameworks
- Take part in data/service/API/web/mobile design architecture discussions and pro-actively give solutions/recommendations
- Actively participate in feature software design with senior and principal developer mentors
- Interacts with the customer to gain an understanding of the business environment and technical context
- Validates scope, plans, and deliverables for assigned projects
- CI/CD pipeline updates and working with DevOps for production deployment and post production validation/support
- Leads the research, design, architecture, development, implementation, and support of information technology solutions encompassing multiple specializations, platforms, and technologies
- Researches, analyzes, recommends, and implements new technologies, standard processes, tools, and techniques
- Partner with product management to understand product vision and drive business value
- Contribute to and comply with Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) requirements for Service-level Objectives and meet service level agreements for production support response and resolution
- Mentoring staff and associate developers in the team, to make them understand about the techs that needed to run the project smoothly.
- Provide expert technical guidance and mentoring to others in areas of expertise
- Being readily available to solve any unforeseen production downtimes/incidents
- Take part in the full-stack of development, including all layers and across microservices, including data, service + API, web + mobile
- Willingness to learn new platforms, languages, and engineering concepts
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture using Next.js for the frontend and Quarkus for the backend.
- Collaborate with UI/UX designers to implement design into the code.
- Work with other team members to set new coding standards and create reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed, scalability, and security.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications to identify and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks.
- Participate in code reviews, contributing high-quality, easily maintainable code.
- Communicate with project stakeholders to gather specific requirements and translate them into practical solutions.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in full-stack development.
- Strong expertise in Next.js and React.js for frontend development.
- Proficiency in using Quarkus with Java for building backend applications.
- Solid understanding of databases such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, or MongoDB.
- Excellent understanding of RESTful APIs and SOAP.
- Experience with containerization technologies like Docker.
- Familiarity with cloud computing platforms like AWS, Azure, or GCP.
- Knowledge of DevOps practices is a plus.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 5+ years of experience in the IT/Technology industry
- 4 years of experience in application development
- 2+ years of experience in full stack application development
- 2 years of experience in leading design and implementation of complex applications using specialized UI frameworks
- 2 years of experience in systems/application architecture for web applications
- Preferred: Agile Experience
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience supporting transactional web system in production environments, including log aggregation, remote debugging, pro-active monitoring of systems, for example through developing alerts
- Experience with international or multi-level marketing business
- Experience with monitoring tools.
- Certifications for desired non-niche programming languages
Principles & Related Competencies:
- Complies with policies and procedures; Takes the high road and upholds our values; Maintains confidentiality; Acts with integrity, honesty and respect.
- Meets challenges head on to uphold quality standards, productivity goals, and values; Sets an example, building a culture of trust, transparency, and open communication; Is aligned with organizational direction
- Works cooperatively with others offers and accepts help; Freely shares information as appropriate; Open to and willing to provide feedback; Strong contributor to the team’s results; Celebrates the individual and the team; Ability to clearly communicate.
Looks Beyond Oneself
- (Team Player) Demonstrates humility and willingness to recognize and give credit to others; Works well alongside people of different backgrounds and ideas; Builds good relationships with others; Values Distributors and teammates.
- Add value through: Proposing ideas and creative solutions to employee, distributor and/or customer challenges; Listening to and respecting others ideas through collaborating and helping develop those suggestions; Driving ideas forward to implementation.
- Delivers Change Through: Adapting to different working environments; Responding positively to change including new duties and assignments.
Please review EMEA&I Description box