Category: Global Technology Services
Position Type: Regular Full-Time
External ID: 10498
Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Date Posted: Feb 12, 2024
POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT:
This Application Analyst will be responsible for collaborating proactively with Applications analysts to
translate business and integration requirements into configurable component designs and solutions. The
ideal candidate will reflect a mix of strong technical proficiency, application maintenance ownership, and the
ability to work effectively with other business and technology personnel and internal customers to provide
very responsive support to this global application.
· Engage with global cross-functional business teams to analyze enhancement requests and
communicate with the development team
· Work on Projects/Tasks that focus on Herbalife’s Quote to Cash (QTC processes), Procure to Pay
(P2P processes) including, but not limited to Order Management, Supply Chain Management,
Pricing, Taxing, Invoicing, Receipts, Cash Reconciliation.
· Proficient in software development lifecycles namely Waterfall and Agile and AIM Methodology.
· Perform analysis to understand business requirements and guide ERP development team in proposed solution
· Responsible for Analysis and functional testing application software across production support, enhancements and projects.
· Understand the key integration points, work cross-functionally across different business processes, and understand challenges faced by business teams.
· Meet service level agreements for production support response and resolution. Troubleshoot issues, find their root cause, and any necessary corrective actions to resolve them permanently
· Serve as a mentor to less experienced Application Analysts.
· Proven ability to define customer requirements, excellent interpersonal and facilitation skills.
· Follow documentation, software development methodology, version control and testing, and migration standards
· Develop a cooperative environment that fosters knowledge sharing
· Perform additional duties as assigned.
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
· Experience working both independently and, in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
· Excellent Functional skills on Major ERP applications like Oracle and Salesforce.
· Experience with Major CPM applications like OneStream and Hyperion.
· Ability to write and execute SQL queries and understand PL/SQL APIs
· Proficiency in Oracle Applications R12 and Oracle Fusion
· Strong understanding of relational databases (including tables, views, indexes, table spaces etc.)
· Excellent understanding of Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERDs) and the translation of business requirements into them.
· Hands-on software troubleshooting experience and Ability to conduct research into software-related issues and products
· Experience with change management tools and processes, including source code control, versioning, branching, defect tracking and release management.
· Ability to identify system impact for small- and large-scale initiatives
· Experience with global implementations of Oracle EBS Applications and Salesforce.
· Coordinate migrations/implementation of changes between the different Oracle Application environments (i.e., Development, Test, and Production).
· Experience working in a DevOps Framework.
· Self-managing: well organized, with strong multi-tasking and time management skills; maintains attention to detail and work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
· 5+ years of experience in IT/Technology.
· 5+ years of experience in covering ERP systems such as Oracle, Salesforce
· 5+ years of experience with SQL queries and understanding Oracle Application APIs
· 5+ years of demonstrated skill in preparation and maintenance of implementation documents, test cases, Project Lifecycle experience in an ERP (Oracle, Salesforce) environment is a must, including knowledge in using Oracle Application Object Library (AOL/FND) and Salesforce.
· Understanding of cloud applications like AWS or Azure.
· Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in related field or equivalent experience.
· Master’s degree in Business, Information Technology or equivalent
· Experience with working on a cross-functional teams, with team members inside and outside of IT, at different levels including up to Director level Experience with international or multi-level marketing business
· Experience with complex, multi-national application implementations
· Proficiency with MS Project/Visio/etc.
· Ability to effectively manage multiple, competing, high-priority projects with varying deadlines
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Effective writing and diagramming skills
· Clear English-speaking skills
· Ability to interact effectively at all levels with sensitivity to cultural diversity
Principles & Related Competencies:
· Complies with policies and procedures; Takes the high road and upholds our values; Maintains confidentiality; Acts with integrity, honesty and respect.
· Meets challenges head on to uphold quality standards, productivity goals, and values; Sets an example, building a culture of trust, transparency, and open communication; Is aligned with organizational direction
· Works cooperatively with others offers and accepts help; Freely shares information as appropriate;
Open to and willing to provide feedback; Strong contributor to the team’s results; Celebrates the
individual and the team; Ability to clearly communicate.
Looks Beyond Oneself
· (Team Player) Demonstrates humility and willingness to recognize and give credit to others; Works
well alongside people of different backgrounds and ideas; Builds good relationships with others;
Values Distributors and teammates.
· Add value through: Proposing ideas and creative solutions to employee, distributor and/or customer
challenges; Listening to and respecting others ideas through collaborating and helping develop those
suggestions; Driving ideas forward to implementation.
· Delivers Change Through: Adapting to different working environments; Responding positively to
change including new duties and assignments.
Please review EMEA&I Description box